Carbine’s Door Saver Plates simplify repairing and strengthening doors that have been attacked by intruders. A unique spacing ring covers many bracket sets with a single model.
High-security concealed screw fixings improve security. The plate is one piece, and all parts are constructed from stainless steel. They also feature drill locating holes that allow you to easily fit a Carbine Latchguard over the plate.
Importantly, for door and overall building aesthetics, Carbine Door Saver Plates are designed to look stylish — and succeed a lot better than competitor models.
Carbine Door Saver plates standard features:
- Two models available: one model for 60/70mm backsets, the other for 127mm backsets
- 280mm high, 0.7mm thick
- Made for fitting with locksets or deadbolts
- Stainless steel construction
- Models to suit four different door thickness sizes of 32mm, 35mm, 40mm and 45mm
- Includes concealed sleeve nuts and bolts for secure fixing
- Includes drilling points for optional fitting with a Carbine latchguards