An easy-install customisable digital lock with a key override. The electronic digital door lock’s keyless entry keypad offers conveniance while the LKW5 (C4) keyway key override improves security.
Designed for simple DIY installation and operation that means the lever “handing” can be rapidly changed in-situ.
Convenient: Keyless entry keypad unlocking.
Secure: Key override with LKW5 (C4) keyway.
Simple: DIY installation with in-situ changing of lever handing.
Carbine electronic digital door lock standard features:
- Code entry from outside
- Activate passage mode via internal turn button
- Can hold 100 user codes of 4 to 8 digits
- Supports a single, 6-digit master code
- Uses 4 x AA standard 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Battery life is aprroximately 50,000 cycles
- Batteries not supplied
- Low-battery warning light and tone
- 60-70mm adjustable latch
- LKW5 (C4) keyway cylinder; 6 pin cylinder keyed to a 5 pin key
- Easily rekeyable
- Suits 32mm-51mm door thickness
- Tested for 400,000 cycles, also moisture and salt spray tested
- Lever styled as per the Carbine SL8000 model