Carbine’s next-generation padlocks are designed with a unique, patented cam that is simple to re-key, and enables the user to change padlock function in seconds.
They work with all major inline restricted systems, and use fewer parts for a smoother opening and closing action and a longer, more-reliable service life.
Carbine Padlock standard features:
- Very easy to assemble or re-key
- No special installation tools required
- Available embossed with your name / logo
- Accepts all major inline restricted systems
The Carbine series of padlocks are a high-quality modular brass padlock. Only the highest quality materials are used in the construction of these locks. Carbine padlocks are workshop- and field-tested for security, strength and weather resistance. This range features a unique patented reversible cam swap functions.
Carbine Brass Padlock Features:
- Rekeyable brass cylinder with 570 type barrel
- Suits Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Snap shut function as standard but this can be changed to a key retained function by simply rotating the cam 180 degrees
- Stainless steel double ball locking
- No finishing or knocking pin hole plugs into the padlock
- Has a 9mm diameter shackle in materials of boron alloy (standard) or stainless steel
- Four shackle opening sizes available: 30mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm
- Customised coining service available with your details on the padlock body, minimum quantities apply
- Available in keyed to differ, keyed alike, less barrel and less cylinder
- There is also a display pack model in standard and stainless steel versions which are ideal for retail purposes