How do you cover up holes from locksets and cylinders? Carbine filler plates makes the job easy.
Available in two models to cover up almost all rim and lockset holes. These plates feature two back to back fixing round roses. The two plates simply screw together in seconds to hold them onto the door, providing a hard wearing and good looking solution.
Simply screw together in seconds to hold them onto the door.
Our standard model.
- Screw provided to suit 40mm door
- The rim cylinder model is a 48mm diameter
- The standard lockset model is an 85mm diameter
- The aluminium cover plate for the latch is 57mm x 25mm (sold separately)
Our heavy duty model, ideal for fire doors or higher security.
- CPHD-1 lockset model is 70mm diameter
- The aluminium cover plate for the latch is 57mm x 25mm (included)
- Suits door thickness from 31-50mm
- Hex bolt and nut are stainless steel
Innovation in lock design since 2002
All Carbine locks are developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s most talented and visionary locksmiths. It’s your guarantee of superior quality, versatility and ease-of-installation.
For full complete range visit:
1300 308 745
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND