How do you cover up holes from locksets and cylinders? Carbine scar plates make your job easy.
Available in 2 models to cover up almost all rim and lockset
holes, these plates feature 2 back to back fixing round roses. The 2 plates
simply screw together in seconds to hold them onto the door. These plates give
a hard wearing and good looking solution.
• Screw provided to suit 40mm door
• The rim cylinder model is an 48mm diameter
• The standard lockset model is an 85mm diameter
• The aluminium cover plate for the latch is 57mm x 25mm (sold separately)
There is also the CPHD-1 heavy duty model, ideal for fire doors or higher security:
• CPHD-1 lockset model is 70mm diameter
• The aluminium cover plate for the latch is 57mm x 25mm (included)
• Suits door thickness from 31-50mm
• Hex bolt and nut are stainless steel