The Carbine Gate Guard is a next-generation, high-security lock accessory designed for timber and metal gates.
Fitting a high-security lock to a gate can be challenging. The Carbine Gate Guard’s unique design overcomes this problem, allowing you to fit the most secure deadlocks and deadlatches onto your metal or timber gate. The Carbine Gate Guard also includes protective flanges that shield the lock, providing added protection against intruder attack.
Carbine Gate Guard standard features:
- Suitable for single or double gates of either metal or timber
- Allows locks to be fitted to a gate quickly and easily
- Most suitable for locks such as Lockwood models 303, 355, 001, 002 and equivalents
- 1.6mm steel plate
- 65mm backset (5mm allowance for gate frame offset)
- Durable powder coated black finish
- Supplied with SS screws
- Supplied with reversible mounting plate for new and old model Lockwood 001
- High corrosion resistance