Carbine Leversets are superior quality commercial and residential grade leversets that are rekeyable to suit most commercial keys as well as restricted keys.
Carbine Leversets can be ordered to suit most functions including entrance, privacy, passage, vestibule, patio, glass, classroom, double cylinder, double cylinder vestibule, half cupboard, dummy, and lockset/lever combinations. With optional knob spinners which is a free spinning knob shroud that fits over the external knob on a lockset or a lockset/leverset combination that safeguards the lock from a stillson attack.
The Rosehill 6000 series, Doncaster 7000 series, and the Ascot 8000 series make up the Carbine Commercial Grade Leversets which are tested to 250,000 openings and are designed to endure the daily grind. The Doncaster and Ascot series both have L1 (BCA AS1428.1) compliant lever handles. With Australian fire rating tested, the Carbine Commercial Grade Leversets are built to withstand the toughest environments.
Maximum Reliability + Built to Last
Proven Quality in the Australian Market
Multiple Functions Available
Tiebolt or Cylindrical Options
* Rosehill 6000 Series: Fire rated for 2 hours to Tyco specifications & Firecore | Ascot PA8000 Series: Fire rated for 2 hours to Tyco specifications & Firecore | Doncaster PD7000 Series: Fire rated for 4 hours to Tyco specifications
- Commercial-grade Leversets tested to 250,000 openings include the Rosehill 6000 Series, Doncaster 7000 Series and Ascot 8000 Series
- Available in visible tiebolt fixing (Rosehill 6000 Series), concealed fixing with a large rose and two extra fitting lugs (Doncaster 7000 Series), and concealed tiebolt fixing (Ascot 8000 Series)
- Easy to use and fully rekeyable
- Brass barrel and stainless steel bolt
- Fire rated (4 hours for Doncaster 7000 Series)
- Doncaster 7000 and Ascot 8000 series available with L1 lever, compliant with BCA codes
- Capable of taking nearly all higher security restricted cylinders
- Accessories such as rebate kits, internal knobs and spare parts available
- Finishes of satin chrome and polished brass
Find the right products for your needs with our configurator.
Innovation in lock design since 2002
All Carbine locks are developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s most talented and visionary locksmiths. It’s your guarantee of superior quality, versatility and ease-of-installation.
For full complete range visit:
1300 308 745
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND