The Carbine LBX uses next-generation technology to solve a critical vulnerability that has plagued letterbox locks for decades.
A single master key opens 90% of Australian letterboxes. The Carbine LBX letterbox lock is a new high-security lock that is not vulnerable to the simple master-key hack that affects most letterboxes.
Instead, the Carbine LBX is a C4 keyway letterbox lock — the very same pin-tumbler key system as your front door. This is far more secure than the wafer camlocks used in most letterboxes.
Carbine LBX standard features
- Pin-tumbler design for anti-pick resistance
- Eliminates compromised wafer-cam key system that thieves have master-key for
- No universal master-key
- Easy-install requires only a simple retrofit
- Convenience of one key for the house and letterbox
- Patented design
- For letterbox-banks at apartment and office complexes, locks can be pinned, so property manager can still have a special key to open up all or some boxes
Learn even more about Carbine LBX
Discover even more about the benefits of switching to Carbine LBX letterbox locks. Visit our special LBX mini-site. Alternatively, speak to any quality locksmith and ask for the Carbine LBX Letterbox by name.