The next generation Carbine T&L Handles significantly improve the security of garage tilt-a-doors, cabinets, electrical cabinets, gates, toolboxes, and car ute canopies, by adding extra strength to the lock body ensuring maximum resistance to attack.
With a modern designed chrome plate finish to complement existing assets, the Carbine T&L Handles range features a completely modular system for changing locking positions including an interchangeable spindle which allows for installations on thinner or thicker applications. In addition, the Carbine T&L Handle range takes a 6-pin 530 cylinder that can be removed from the front, making rekeying simple with the option available to upgrade to a restricted keying system such as EVVA or EKA CyberLock.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Simple to adjust
- Suits either 90 degree clockwise turning, 90 degree anti-clockwise
- turning and 180 degree clockwise or anti-clockwise turning
- All are rear fixed to minimise potential for lock tampering
- Supplied with screws for solid and sheet steel doors
- 6 pin 530 cylinder on the Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Standard 75mm spindle length
- High corrosion resistance
- Key retain function available with optional key retain cam and blockers (included with the lock)
Innovation in lock design since 2002
All Carbine locks are developed in collaboration with some of Australia’s most talented and visionary locksmiths. It’s your guarantee of superior quality, versatility and ease-of-installation.
For full complete range visit:
1300 308 745
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND